Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell's Personal Blog

Rosie O'Donnell's Personal Blog





I'm not too much of a fan of Rosie O'Donnell. At the beginning I was because she showed that you didn't have to look like a stick-thin model in order to be in the movies. I even liked her role in the movie "Exit To Eden". I liked the whole movie as a matter of fact because the message was as long as you are not hurting anyone - to each his (or her) own.

But lately she has become a little bit too outspoken for my tastes. I started not to like her when she berated Donald Trump. Now I know Donald Trump isn't a saint but if he is the owner of something he can do with it whatever he wants. He doesn't have to abide by anybody else's rules but his own!



* PS - I should also let you know that while you can't leave comments on her blog you can send in questions via the email link on her blog

No comments: